Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Family Minion Halloween Costumes 2K15

Before tomorrow's Halloween Costume Post hits the blog, 
I thought I'd share last year's Halloween costumes since they never made it up...

Like many other trick-or-treaters, 
we followed the minion theme...
but you can't deny a (then) one year old's wishes.
He LOVED minions at the time.

Hubby and I went with the crazy purple minions...
I mean, that's what happens when you turn into parents..
you go crazy, right? ;)


 


Tomorrow I'll be sharing our costumes for this year as well as materials 
instructions on how to put them together.
Can't wait for the big day. Halloween is my FAVORITE!!

xo_lauryn
♥ ♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric