Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ZNU Cuffed Blazer

BLAZIN' BLAZERS.
Recently I was able to collaborate with the great clothing company ZNU.
They have some dang darling stuff, but I had to get this blazer.
I just happened to have a flowing tank to match the cuffs on this blazer perfectly.
I love how it all came together!



This gold bling totally made the outfit pop.
I scored the gold chain from H&M for $1! 
I was a happy happy girl.
And the beautiful delicate gold necklace is from the darling Etsy shop 
I won it in a giveaway... I was pretty stoked.





chain necklace//h&m
flowing tank//target
cheetah pumps//michael kors via vinted

I'm super excited about this blazer. 
Can't wait to try it out with other pieces in my closet.
Have a lovely evening everyone!

xo__lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric