Friday, January 30, 2015

hipster baby// rockin' the flat brim

My teeny tot absolutely loves hats.
He will keep one on all day long if I let him.
(though that doesn't work well with naps)
So I was super excited when I found this little flat brimmed hat at Crazy 8.
only $10!!
It is a total cool kid trucker, 
and baby LOVES it.









shirt//nautica (gifted)
mint pants//carters

These pictures were a little tricky to capture. 
This mister has figured out how to stand up... so sitting really is not exciting.
I thought a little baby lit would help....
but we just want to stand around here.
I guess I'll have to re-work my skills. ;)

H A P P Y  W E E K E N D!
xo__lauryn

2 comments :

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric