Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Black Swan

I'm not exactly sure what is going on with our winter here in Utah.
It is almost Christmas and pretty much the only snow 
we have seen are the little flurries from this photo shoot! 
But it made for some pretty fun pictures.
I love the unique print of this midi. 
I tried on quite a few shirts,
(that's how my mornings roll)
but I finally decided on all black so the rest of my little ensemble didn't distract from
this beauty.







skirt//sheinside
necklace//h&m
shoes//kohls

photo cred: my handsome hubby :)
Happy almost Christmas everyone, 
hope the shopping is almost done and families are cozy-ing by the fire.

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric