Wednesday, December 31, 2014

a little chambray to end your day

happy (almost) new year everyone!
i have loved collaborating with sheinside this month.
sheinside is a serious stellar fashion site.
if you imagine it, i can bet it is on the site. 
the prices are incredible and things are usually on sale!
i love it because it is short sleeved and although you cant see it in this post, 
it only buttons halfway.
it was a blast to style and is a new staple to my wardrobe.





hat//gifted to me by my sweet teen friend via amazon
chambray shirt//sheinside
statement necklace//old navy
pants//gap
booties//steve madden via amazon

2015 is almost here, 
it is going to be a great year.
can't wait to see what is in store.
H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R!!


+ + + + + +
LINKING UP HERE:
T U E S D A Y//
[style sessions link up @ style elixir]

W E D N E S D A Y//
[what i wore wednesday @ the pleated poppy]
[style link party @ tucker up]
[style me wednesday @ shopping my closet]
[what i wore to work @ mix and match fashion]
[what i wore @ cappuccino and fashion]

F R I D A Y//
[favorite fashion friday @ penniless socialite]

S U N D A Y//
[watch what i'm wearing @ watch out for the woestmans]

2 comments :

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric