Monday, July 2, 2012

no sew lace pocket jeans

so i had this pair of seriously boring pants.
they really had just nothing going for them.
so i thought if i updated the pockets i might wear them more.
i decided to add some lace and i LOVE the pants.
i will wear them all the time now!

i have to say,
this is such an awkward post.
i have been putting it off because, 
let's face it...
i had to take pictures of my behind.
yikes.

but i finally buckled down and had the little sissy snap some pics:

like them?
here's the tutorial:
the instructions below match the numbered photos

1. you will need 
fabric glue
(i used jones tones and it worked awesome)
lace
& scissors.
that's it!

2. cut the lace to the size of the pockets

3. squirt a couple stripes of glue where you are going to lay the lace

4. spread out the glue (i just used my fingers) and lay the lace.

then let it dry for 24 hours and you're done!



pretty excited about my "new" pants!
have a great day!

7 comments :

  1. What a great & simple project!
    Hope you can check out my new DIYs at http://nellecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! That really liven'd those pants up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them? I LOVE 'em! Great job, you are so creative. I totally wanan do this to a pair of my jeans, asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. You are adorable. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace pocket idea. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea! I have Bullheads too - that I got a million years ago but hey, they held up pretty well! =]

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric