Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a tribute to the blog name

hello to a new blog design!
i thought i was done changing the blog,
apparently not.
i love blog designing. it is too fun.
so i would love to say the blog won't be changing,
but i can make no promises!

i was browsing pinterest for cute love note ideas as a tribute to the blog name.
i figure since valentines day is up and coming it would be a good time to focus on LOVE!

love notes box
source
school love notes picture
source
a love note a day in a pill box
(send them while your loved one travels!)
source
preschool is fabulous.
hubby is sweet.
baby trix is darling.
&
school is good.

it's a busy life, but the blog will go on!
thanks so much for reading..
it means so much to me!

8 comments :

  1. This post is nice as it the past days of the life. I just loved watching it. I am thankful to get this article as when i was searching for photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is nice as it the past days of the life. I just loved watching it. I am thankful to get this article as when i was searching for photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember sending notes like that in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too sweet! LOVELY blog you have. Just found you and I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness, the love notes from school brings back SO many memories. especially with the "cool" ways to fold each note differently!
    ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pill box idea with the candy. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember folding notes like that in school! It was always a challenge to pass the note without the teacher catching you. Some teachers would read the note out loud to the whole class . . . thank goodness that never happened to me!

    I'm a new follower!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric