Saturday, September 17, 2011

fall jeans LOVE

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
i love jeans.
especially in the fall. 
i love the new shapes that are showing up this season.
of course i'm a huge fan of skinny's. i'll be honest. they are the vast majority of my pants drawer.
but i am love love loving the high waisted wide legs.
pretty yes?
and i am so happy colored jeans are coming back in.
they were a short fad for awhile and went out before i could even wear mine enough! 
i can't wait to get my hands on some more.
which means it's time for shopping!
i was so excited to get this offer from Express jeans via social spark
(if you haven't heard of social spark yet, check it out!)
anyhow..
express asked me to post about some of their killer women's jeans
what girl does not want to talk about, read about, oogle and drool at CLOTHES,
love.
here are some of my ABSOLUTE favs:
EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express
and the wide leg, like i mentioned earlier.
REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express
and talk about some fantastic color! i would die to have some red jeans. AWESOME!
ZELDA JEAN LEGGING at Express
i would love to wear these ensembles:
and to make this whole swooning over fashion thing even BETTER!!! express is giving away a pair of their fabulous jeans. enter the giveaway on facebook by clicking this link:
now it's your turn!
comment on this post and tell me which express jeans you are lovin' and the reason you love them.
isn't fall fashion the best!
Visit Sponsor's Site

4 comments :

  1. Back in the day (hs/college) when I could afford it ...ALL of my jeans came from express. I love jeans too. I wish skinnys looked cute on me. But I do love the high waisted, wide leg jeans...I have 2 pairs of those that I just LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you live by me and we'll swap closets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pining over some red or mustard colored jeans too. I believe it's a must-have this fall! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first I thought you were going to say killer mom jeans- it's said that that's all I think about. Love skinny jeans too! I'm heading over to Carson's 30% off sale on saturday to pick up some knew boots for my skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric